|Product Name||STAINLESS STEEL SOLAR ROOF HOOK|
|Material||stainless steel 201/304|
|test||Test is executed under of test method:GB/T 11170-2008.|
|good for sale||Good appearance for sale, we can provide three kinds of surface treament for roman tile roof hooks.|
|Used||solar roof hook|
We are the one high-tech enterprise specializing in the research, production and marketing of solar mounting system. The company predecessor is one mechanical factory from 2014. The products export to all over the world, such as The United States, Japan, India, South Africa and so on. Annual products capacity is about 300 MW, and total annual sales volume can reach 10 million dollars.
Business Type: Manufacturer, Trading Company Main Products: Solar Mounting System, Ground Screw, Solar Farm Mounting, Solar Carport Mounting Location: Xiamen(Amoy), China Number Of Employees:87-100
Total Annual Sales Volume:10 MillionUSD Main Markets: Western Europe, Eastern Asia, Mid East, Oceania, Africa Our Products' Advantage:
1. Easy Installation. Parts have been high pre-assembly on factory to save your installation time.
2. Safety and Reliability. Check and test the structure strictly to against the extreme weather condition.
3. Flexibility and Adjustable. Smart design reduce the dificulties of the installation on the most conditions.
4. Long warranty.10-year warranty and 20 years of service life is provided.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment?
A: Payment<=1000USD,100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD,30% T/T in advance, balance before shippment.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:
1. Solar panel size (length*width*thickness)
2. Installation angle
3. Solar panel array & quantity
4. Ground clearance (min height from bottom of panel to the ground)
5. Max wind speed & Max snow load