Aluminum PV Solar Panel Mounting Mid Clamp and End Clamps
|Install Site||Plat Roof/Ground|
|Max Wind Speed||Up to 60m/s|
|Snow Load||Up to 1,4KN/m2|
|Material||Anodized aluminum alloy & Stainless Steel|
|Standards||AS/NZS 1170&DIN 1055&UL|
· Middle clamp for fixing the solar panels in the end of the
· Product Material:6005-T5 Aluminum alloy(Anodized with
· Fastener Material: Stainless steel(SS304)
· Panel thick:30mm,35mm,40rmm,45mm,50mm
·Non-slip dual-slot anodizing rail
·Highly corrosion resistant surface treatment.
·Smart design for structural and cost
·Fast and easy installation
1. Beautiful appearance,smooth surface
2. Strong ductility, easy processing, can m eet various profiles.
3. Light weight, easy to install.
4. Anti-corrosion, non-toxic and high recovery rate, green, very suitable for the use of green energy.
End clamps secure the solar panels to the mounting rails, and are used at the ends of the row of panels (in between panels, use the mid clamps).
Middle Clamps are designed to secure Solar Modules in an array. The high quality Al6005-T5 Aluminum and stainless steel bolt ensures that you get the highest quality. The middle clamps come pre-assembled and are available in 30mm,35mm,40mm,46mm,50mm.
How To Choose Suitable Mid Clamp ?(3 steps)
A, clamp shape
B, screw length
C, block shape
For example:35mm thickness of solar panel, landscape with M8X40mm bolt, Portrait with M8X45mm bolts.
Mid clamps fix panel on the rail in the inner part.
End clamps fix panel on the rail at the end of panel.
Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are direct manu facturer in China and specialized in producing solar mounting system,
we can supply kindsof mounting solution for different Install conditions, ground mount,
roof mount, solar carport, caravan mount and so on.
Q: Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
A: Our factory is located in Xiamen city. Fujian province, China. You can fly to Xiamen
airport in Fujian directly, all our dients, from home or abroad, are warmly welcome.
Q: How can I get some samples?
A: We can offer you samples accordng your inquiry.
In order to help you get the right system, please offer the following necessary information,
1. Size of solar panel:(L*W*T)
2. Solar power:W
3. PV array:
4. Module orientation:
5. Max wind speed:
6. Snow load:
7. Roof tilt angle:
8. Roof metal sheet shape dimension
9. Distance of two top waves of roof metal sheet
10. The panel quantity for reference